Tea Tree oil and breast flaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Tea tree oil is now my miracle remedy WARNING=> TMI post below :lol:

Philadelphia is so humid, that every year as the summer approaches, I get all itchy under my boobs. One year I got yeast under there and had huge itchy red skinless circles.

Now when I was young, no problem because of course they didn't flap downward. Well yesterday I put a drop of glycerin and a drop of tea tree oil on a cotton ball and wiped...for an hour it burned and itched...then like magic...my skin calmed down

what a releif :)

now I just have to explain to my boyfr why my boobs smell like tea tree oil :shock:

phillysoaps said:
Tea tree oil is now my miracle remedy WARNING=> TMI post below :lol:

Philadelphia is so humid, that every year as the summer approaches, I get all itchy under my boobs. One year I got yeast under there and had huge itchy red skinless circles.

Now when I was young, no problem because of course they didn't flap downward. Well yesterday I put a drop of glycerin and a drop of tea tree oil on a cotton ball and wiped...for an hour it burned and itched...then like magic...my skin calmed down

what a releif :)

now I just have to explain to my boyfr why my boobs smell like tea tree oil :shock:

ROFL Philly you have DD and I cracking up laughing rofl (at your expense)
remind me next time not to try drinking my hot drink at my keyboard whilst reading your posts hehe. Ahhh, you just made my day hehehehe

I came in my son's room to use the computer and he asked what I been "spraying"...

I explained without detail my use of tea tree oil on itchy spots...and he said I smell like old lady perfume, LOL...getting old can be funny

lol hey that could be the name of your next soap lable "Old Lady perfume" lol.
My mum lovs to wear "Tweed" perfume and yet if I stick the stuff on I smell like cat piddle, totally revolting.

DD thinks you're "Totally cool"

Hey, if it works.. then the smell is acceptable! I'm in my 20's.. but know that all of us will eventually succumb to gravity and need to know cool tricks like this! (unless we fork out $$ for 'work) lol

Thanks for sharing your find!

CibariaSoapSupply said:
Hey, if it works.. then the smell is acceptable! I'm in my 20's.. but know that all of us will eventually succumb to gravity and need to know cool tricks like this! (unless we fork out $$ for 'work) lol

Thanks for sharing your find!

Ha .I would have to fork out $$$ for work before, so there was something to fall down :shock: The good news is that I will never ever fail the pencil test.

Philly you do start the best threads . :D

Kitn

Back