Tea Tree Essential Oil Blends

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only use essential oils too. Here's my response to a similar question -- I love Find Blends - EO Calc - Essential Oil Calculator .
"Oof! I gotta blend tea tree with lots o' other things to tolerate it! Using eocalc.com, I have enjoyed revive, modern, sheer, and the spearlymptus whatever. Just saw lavish spa which has moved to the top of my list."

I only use essential oils too. Here's my response to a similar question -- I love Find Blends - EO Calc - Essential Oil Calculator .
"Oof! I gotta blend tea tree with lots o' other things to tolerate it! Using eocalc.com, I have enjoyed revive, modern, sheer, and the spearlymptus whatever. Just saw lavish spa which has moved to the top of my list."
sounds good thank you

have you made lavish spa ?

Last edited:
Mike! I don't know how I've missed this one, thanks for pointing it out. It's on the list.
no worries ! hope you like it . Note : I haven't made it .

I make that spearmalyptus too and I call it “Good Morning” - part of my standard lineup. Peppermint, spearmint, eucalyptis, tea tree. Not much spearmint because of IFRA guidelines.
Awesome . How does it sell ?

I make that spearmalyptus too and I call it “Good Morning” - part of my standard lineup. Peppermint, spearmint, eucalyptis, tea tree. Not much spearmint because of IFRA guidelines.
That looks like a good blend. I’ve been looking to improve my eucalyptus spearmint soap since IFRA lowered the limit on spearmint.

Tea tree and geranium is nice. Tea tree and eucalyptus smells medicine-y to me but my customers like it.

Shoots.. I made a lard soap with Spearmint. Seems like I'm over IRFA guidelines about 6 times. 😭 The soap is now 5 weeks old. Should I chop it up and rebatch? Luckily it's a small 1 pound test loaf.

Shoots.. I made a lard soap with Spearmint. Seems like I'm over IRFA guidelines about 6 times. 😭 The soap is now 5 weeks old. Should I chop it up and rebatch? Luckily it's a small 1 pound test loaf.

Honestly, if it's just for personal use, I wouldn't worry about it.

Try it, and if your skin is ok with it....carry on :)

I've used 1 bar and family seems fine. No one had any reaction. Good excuse to try rebatching since I've never done it before. Probably keep 1 for my soap museum, use 1 more and chop the remaining 2 up.

Latest posts

Back