Taxes! Yuck!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapMom

Reaction score
I don't get to make soap today! Looking for reciepts so I can get my taxes done! Yuck and groan!!

:cry: awww; I don't mind paying them, but alos hate to figure everything out; especially with my superb math abilitys :lol:

and taxes! *lol* Yeah, my math skills suck too!! I mean really suck!! I can barely add! *lol*

I purchase turbo tax biz each year for $99.00. It is super easy to use. I am doing taxes this week too.

I'm a TaxCut Girl. I've had them done for a week or so but the IRS isn't ready. If you want to claim a deduction for college tuition the forms won't be ready for a couple more days. Grrr.

I try to keep the receipts in a file, just as back up, but I put everything into accounting software, MS Money for home and QuickBooks for business. Then at tax time I just pull it all in and I'm done. Makes doing the taxes a breeze, 1 hour at the most.

I really don't know - I've had MS Money for so long, I always just get the upgrade. The Quickbooks was around $500, but I got when I owned a Skateboard Shop, so for this business it was free!

Your tax prep fees are tax deductible (for individuals anyway, not sure about businesses, but I would imagine the same holds true).

Try TAXACT. I'm a CPA, and that's what I use. It's also VERY cheap, but so easy to use and it's really good. It's less then $20.00....For Real. There's even a FREE version.

i use taxslayer, its easy and quick, basic ver is like 10 bucks online

Latest posts

Back