Tassi Lavender

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mom2tyler

Reaction score
Just soaped my last few ounces and a tear fell down my cheek! I have bought so many lavender FO's and then I found a great one, then it's gone
I wish I had 436.00 so I could buy the drum!!!

Does anyone know of anything close to my sweet Tassi?

Im feeling your pain!!!! Maybe there is a group out there doing a co-op or something of the likes. I have my fingers crossed that someone picks these oils up then you can continue to purchase it :0)

All the hype...someone's bound to pick it up. I bet someone buys the company and continues it.

/bump

Any updates to this or know of a nice alternative. I keep holding out buying a lavender, but I am losing the battle.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated..Thank you :)

someone was wanting to buy a little bit if anyone had it so that they could dupe it for us... i dont know if anyone ever responded to them though.

i thought it was being co-oped somewhere (the Dish?). i believe it's still available if you buy 25#.

carebear said:
i thought it was being co-oped somewhere (the Dish?). i believe it's still available if you buy 25#.

I did have a look over there, and I think I missed it. Either way I do not have enough posts to do the co op I dont think.

I am a small potatoes soaper. I couldn't even dream to buy
25 lbs but thank you though.

Latest posts

Back