Taiwan Swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
7FF3BA54-711E-433E-8334-CF64D10829EB.jpeg

Overall I’m pleased. The colors are all in the same hue at least. I fear if I’d gone darker it might have come with some staining. Ill definitely try this swirl again. Lessons learned: Draw up more color than you think you’ll need. This project also convinced me to try MB my oils. Blessings y’all.

You gotta name this one Bob Marley lol :p

The swirls turned out great :)

FUNNY you said Bob Marley. The first thing I thought of when I saw the soap was Rasta Man Soap. This would fly off the shelf if Rasta’s were around. My sister would love this because she is a Rasta also.

FYI : aRasta is a person who wears their hair in dread locks. Like in as mentioned before Bob Marley

FUNNY you said Bob Marley. The first thing I thought of when I saw the soap was Rasta Man Soap. This would fly off the shelf if Rasta’s were around. My sister would love this because she is a Rasta also.

FYI : aRasta is a person who wears their hair in dread locks. Like in as mentioned before Bob Marley
Great minds...... ;)

Need an opinion. I’ve decided to donate these for a silent auction to benefit a charity run by a friend called “But God Ministries” in Haiti (Ironic for a soap called “Bob Marley,” I know). Question is, would you bevel the edges?

I probably would, but not everyone cares about the sharp edges. How will you package them?

I probably would, but not everyone cares about the sharp edges. How will you package them?
Great question. I’m thinking about a shallow basket/tray with a layer of rafia. I’d place two of the facing “lotus flower” butterflies in the middle surrounded by 6 of the remaining chevrons. I’m open to better suggestions.

Latest posts

Back