Sweet orange EO from NDA

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chicklet

Reaction score
Any users of the sweet orange EO from New Direction Aromatics here? I haven't used it in soap yet and I know that the citrus EO's don't hold as well, but NDA has sweet orange 60% off right now. A 16.6 oz bottle is $5.00 so I was thinking about trying it. I've used blood orange and pink grapefruit with a little Patch to hold them and am wondering if maybe that would work with the sweet orange.

i try to buy 5x or 10x as the scent holds much better due to the higher concentration. that said, i love all of the eos i've bought from nda, and that's a lot of oils. i also anchor mine with clay and litsea, and sometimes lemongrass although it can overpower fainter scents.

Paillo I keep the lemongrass at a minimum as it is not one of my favourites. I love ND's FO's & EO's. Plus their prices are about the best I've seen.

used mine today for the first time in a Ginger Citrus soap with Litsea and Lemongrass so i got to wait until tomorrow to see how it came out . It smelled great going in the batch . I saw the price and quantity and jump on it . even used some in my difuser.

Back