Sweet Cakes Fragrance Oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SC has the most magnificent oils that I have ever used. They ARE pricey. My absolute favorites are Blueberry, Black Raspberry, True Rose, Mandarin Orange, Peony, and Musk. I cannot say enough good things about SC oils. I was such a skeptic years ago because their oils are costly. However, I believe it is no coincidence that my best selling scents by far are ALWAYS from SC.

Thanks everyone.....have just discovered that someone in Australia sells some of these.....I may have to try some of them....I have been buying Fragrances from Brambleberry, and are very happy with them, but I am always up for trying new ones out! :D

Dianne, NCS and Heirloom stock S/C, NCS is a bit cheaper,we don't have the variety available O/S.

I use sweet cakes Bay Rum and its the best! I use their oils all the time :)

Ah, interesting to know about the Bay Rum FO. I get so many requests for bay rum, and I have to admit I HATE it! This may help change my mind :)

I have to say its a cusomer fav and always has been! It's ok. not my fav but i make to sell mostly :)

I have used it in lotion, hand cream and hairconditioner and it is amazing! Everyone loves it. I ordered more so I could make soap but have not gotten it yet. I have to laugh becuase the girl that sits next to me at work just keeps opening her jar of hand cream and sniffing it all day long :)

I used to use SC exclusively about 13-14 years ago because they were the only ones I really knew about on the web. I was always very pleased with the fragrances. I remember having Bay Rum and liking it, but haven't ordered from them since I restarted "soaping" about 2 years ago. I may have to bite the bullet and pay the higher prices.

Hi...does anyone out there use Sweet Cakes Fragrance Oils? Do you recommend them? Thankyou :)

My sister uses their EO's and FO's and loves them. I have tried a couple and was pleased also. I use Camden-Grey usually because they are little cheaper in prices.

Kathie

I only use their naturals since I have so many other fragrances from other places. I just got an order in a few days ago and happened to buy the true rose mentioned on here. lol
I bought it since a few requested rose and I needed to order for SC anyways and they had one. It's def. the most pleasant I have tried and I dislike rose a lot.

Latest posts

Back