"Stinks" of Lavender :-)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donniej

Reaction score
I just made a 40 pound batch of lavender (EO, 40/42)... had to shut the doors and run to the store... when I got back the shop smelled so strongly of lavender is was hard to bare. I do however feel better than I have in days. I'm not sure if it's because of the lavender, that this is the first batch of soap I've made in a while or the fudge brownie I had while waiting for trace.

Either way, it was a good batch :D

lol Id say A mixture of all of it!! lol... Lavender does have quite a few feel good properties pertaining to aromatherapy..... and brownies... mmmm thats just food for the soul lol

Yeah I agree, a bit of both. I'll have to remember next time I'm feeling ill.
Speaking of Lavender, have you seen the lavender marshmallows on etsy? they certainly look yummy, how they'd taste I'm not so sure. Has anyone tried them?

ChrissyB said:
Yeah I agree, a bit of both. I'll have to remember next time I'm feeling ill.
Speaking of Lavender, have you seen the lavender marshmallows on etsy? they certainly look yummy, how they'd taste I'm not so sure. Has anyone tried them?

I saw those Chrissy...mmmm...they look good. I wonder how they taste also.

If its anything like lavender ice cream (which I have tried....) mmmmmm goood!!

Also.... my mom would make these Italian wedding cookies (lemon with glaze mmmmm).... and put lavender in them sometimes.... THAT kicked assssss

ChrissyB said:

I love lavender chocolate, so I'd try anything lavender now.

mmm now thats something i need to try, orange chocolate is goooood but lavender, mmm now thats something different! :)

Back