Stick Blender Question.

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

bluebirdwing

Reaction score
CP Newbie here. I dont own a stick blender, since I was making M&P until now. So, I was trying to buy a stick blender, and I noticed there are two types. Completely stainsless steel ones and ones with full plastic body and only stainless steel blades. I am attaching pics, so, you can understand what I am describing. So, which one will be better? Black or White? The white one is cheaper, because of all the plastic I think.

1614531969834.png

1614531987657.png

Redglade

Reaction score
I would definitely get the stainless steel one if I were you. Even if the cheaper one is made out of plastic that wouldn't be torn up quickly from the lye, over time I imagine it would break down. Cheap or not, that's not an expense you want to make over and over again.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite is plastic like the white one. But I already had it before I started making soap. IfI were to buy my first and only,I would get an all stainless one, although I have used my plastic stick blender for 6 years with no problems. I don’t make HP soap, which I think definitely needs to have a stainless shaft.

bluebirdwing

Reaction score
Thank you guys for helping me to choose the blender. I guess I will buy the stainless steel one. :)

Latest posts