Spots and dots Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renata

Reaction score
Annnd another soap :p
That's the crumbly one! I left it in the refrigerator for two days and it was quite crumbly. I used one piece of soap as a modeling paste and smooth the crackes out.

It looks fine now and I hope it won't be crumbly when it will be fully cured :sad:

cp soap Pika 1.JPG

cp soap Pika 2.JPG

It's beautiful, Renata! Doesn't look crumbly at all, and if you hadn't written about it, I'd never have guessed ..... From the way it looks right now, I think it should be absolutely fine.

Sent from my iPad using Soap Making

Thank you all :)
Saswede it doesn't look crumbly because beacuse I was 'repairing the damage' for 2 hours (12 bars). i hope you're right and it will be fine ;)

these are fantastic!! I love the different colors and sizes, and it makes it so fun! Well done, Renata!

Wow that is so cute!!! I love the colors and the fun look of your soap Renata! I can imagine the amount of work went into these. Great job!

Thank you all so much! Yes kazmi, this project was quite time consuming. But I'll make some more balls soon :)

Back