Some of my new creations

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply Divine Soap said:
Put all the herbs ect... on top of it?

Depends on my mood..

This particular one.. I brung to a heavy trace.
Let is sit for about 20mins.. took a popcicle stick and did 8''s in a pattern.. and lightly placed tea herbs down the middle..

:D

smellitlikeitis said:

Vanilla with Soap Shreds on top
009-2.jpg

This one is way cool.... I like how there is a dark ring all around the edges of the slice of soap, and a lighter color on the inside.... did you do that on purpose, or did the soap decide on its own to do that? :)

And, is it edible?

Why does so much of our soap look edible? Even my own soaps some of them look edible!

I'm almost tempted to make a sign: "Soap: Do not eat!!!" ;)

SoapyGal said:
smellitlikeitis said:

Vanilla with Soap Shreds on top
009-2.jpg

This one is way cool.... I like how there is a dark ring all around the edges of the slice of soap, and a lighter color on the inside.... did you do that on purpose, or did the soap decide on its own to do that? :)

Yes it was done on purpose. I took soap out. because it was vanilla it turns natually brown.. so I took out some soap and thru it in the middle..

:D

Hey Shannon,

I've missed seeing you around. Glad to know you're still coming up with fantastic new ideas. My favourite is the vanilla. I like the dark outside. Please post more pics when you can. Like seeing all the new projects.

Back