Some new soap pics

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

szaza

Reaction score
I love the way you swirled that ylang ylang and daphne soap!! They're all gorgeous of course (as usual..);)

KiwiMoose

Reaction score
Thanks All :)
Lucky for me Rog came home with a single rose for Valentine's Day the same day as I was taking pics of my rose soap. So it played a starring role.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Great photos and scent. Good to see your photos in the gallery, rather than in what soapy thing have you done today. Would love to see more of your soaps in here.:thumbs:

SoapSisters

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Such beautiful soaps!! I love the soft pink swirl! And I don't always like stamped soap, but I really like yours. You positioned the stamps perfectly so that they add to the look instead of interfering with the design. Nice! Is it a custom-made stamp?

Zing

Reaction score
All beautiful as always but I especially like the Daphne wispys. So when are you opening your photography shop?

KiwiMoose

Reaction score
Such beautiful soaps!! I love the soft pink swirl! And I don't always like stamped soap, but I really like yours. You positioned the stamps perfectly so that they add to the look instead of interfering with the design. Nice! Is it a custom-made stamp?
Thanks Sisters! No - just from Aliexpress.

Noreen Moore

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a stamp coming from AliExpress as well. Looking forward to trying it. Just got a planer and impressed with the look. Love your art!

Latest posts