soaps for this week

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justme

Reaction score
001ocj.th.jpg
[/url]
[/img]
Beer soap this is the one I asked you all about before I made it. It came out pretty good for the first time

This one has charcoal added. I was trying for black but am still happy with the gray. Scented Orgasam

This one is scented dewberry

Ohh very nice.
I like the colours in the dewberry.

As far as the one with the charcoal, did you let it gel? I find that soap with charcoal in it...if it gels it goes black, if not it stays smokey grey. Or maybe you need to put more charcoal, how much did you use?

Hello there:

Great soaps. You must be very happy. The gray is nice too. I like all your swirls. I've never been able to swirl yet, so I have "swirl" envy. LOL.

I made charcoal soap once. I've seen recipes suggesting anywhere from 1 tsp. ppo to 1 tbsp ppo. I made mine with 1 tsp. ppo (see picture).

Here is a site that mentions 1 tbsp.

http://www.soap-making-resource.com/nat ... rants.html

Looking forward to seeing future bars. Now I know what to do with my beer.

Take care,

April

taking notes here. I dint use near enough I think it was only about a teasp total. and its 42ozs of oil. Thats ok its all a learning experience. and I am learning with each new bar. and thank you for your complements

Lovely soaps! I especially like the dewberry one. The colors are so pretty!

Back