Soapmaker in Berlin

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Su-Shee

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Su-Shee and I'm a hobbyist soapmaker in Berlin, Germany.

I've made than 250 soaps over the last years (lost count, really... ), experimenting with every fat and butter and oil I got my hands on. :)

I usally make soaps without artificial fragrances and dyes from all kinds of organic fats and oils. I vary my soaps with clays, muds and all kinds of salts - both CP and OHP.

My favorite oils are avocado oil, olive oil and hemp seed oil (yes, I have many green and green-ish soaps :), for butters I usally use mangobutter, shea and I love ucuuba butter. For lathering, I swear by babassu. :)

I make the entire range of soaps - face, body, shampoo bars and use it everywhere and for everything and I still got around 20 kilos of handmade soap in a corner in my living room... :)

Check out a few of my soaps in my album at http://schickeseifen.frollein-schmidt.de ("fancy soaps" that means.. :)

Welcome

Oh gosh it is just so much fun seeing everyones creations.
Welcome and thankyou for sharing.
I will paruse your site a bit later.Just took a quick glimpse.Beautifully energetic soaps.
:D

Hello Su-Shee and welcome. I have just been drooling over your soaps - so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing and I am looking forward to your input on this wonderful, friendly forum.

Tanya :)

Back