Soaping like mad!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maloga3

Reaction score
Am I the ImageUploadedBySoap Making1384490209.028136.jpgonly one who is officially taking over the dining room with all of the soaps, molds, and other paraphernalia? Thank goodness for understanding spouses! And Santa watches over the progress...

My dining table is half covered in soap and body care stuff which I have been using over the past few weeks. There are another 5 or so boxes/tubs in a cupboard under the stairs which I also need to dip into whenever I make anything. I feel as though the whole house may soon be taken over. I think I need a proper storage section with easy access to all my stuff (or just a lab tacked onto the house somewhere, that would do nicely).

I am doing the same thing. I just counted today and I have approx 700 bars to wrap and label. Then fill lotions, make solid lotions and lip balms, package salt scrubs for my craft show starting Nov 29, and no time this weekend since I am doing arts walk and farmer markets all weekend. I was horribly low on stock

maloga3, your soaps look beautful! I transformed my room into soapmaking paradise too :)

Thanks guys!! Even with my husband installing several shelves in our garage, there's still always the need to prep soaps inside. Can't wait to see how they sell at my first Christmas craft show December 7 and eighth. I am going to be selling both the novelty and artisans soap's – Melton poor fish in a bag, and Christmas ducky melt and pour. We will see which one sells better. Think I covered all of the bases, have hot process and cold process soaps.

Soapmaking and body product production has taken over my entire house. And yes, thank goodness for patient spouses. I need more space but my husband isn't buying that we actually need a larger house..lol

My dining room table has been taken over, and so has part of the living room. I made a batch of melt and pour soap for my mom last night so the sink is full of soap making dishes too.

Latest posts

Back