Soap changes colour to purple!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yes and it's even brighter in real life. I'm a soaper not a photographer fortunately I do have a lot of strawberry oil.... And a lot of pink soap.... Good idea

180kg is a lot of pink strawberry soap. It's just a "food safe" antioxidant aka preservative. I'm sure they will sort it out. Or rather am hoping so. I need to get my Christmas orders done.

I would be really upset with them. Hope they refund you your money. I get food grade Coconut from a local restaurant supply company and thank goodness I've not had that problem. Especially since I buy 55 lb cans.

After being messed around and told my lye is a problem (25 kgs later and I have problem NAoH - I don't think so) the sales rep for the company brought me sodium NAoH pearls because the flakes are my problem and I made a batch in front of her and now they believe me when I say it's not the lye that's a problem. Turns out they gave me a barrel of oil meant for a totally different industry so now I must wait until they get a delivery hopefully next Tuesday latest before they can swap. In the meantime I've ordered a bucket of palm oil (which I usually use) as I have orders I need to get out AnD I'm doing a market next Sunday and don't have a bar to sell. Well I do have some pink soap... The nice thing, aside from them swapping, is it's a bigger barrel and I get 10kgs for free (plus what I've used, soap for the family for the next year).

Latest posts

Back