so, Im really starting to like remilling soap!*updated 1/7*

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks starduster! I was here the other day but missed this. I took a break for the crazy holidays.

I actually use more oil than water (or milk) in my rebatches. I think it makes it smoother.
Go to a michaels for sprinkles. they have sooo many cute ones!

and YES I do use a icing tip now. here is a few of my more recent cupcakes. Im not great at icing, but Im getting better

Mini Cupcakes
DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0516.jpg

Halloween
DSC_0080.jpg

These Christmas ones are Chocolate Mint
DSC_0297-1.jpg

and my fav rebatched soap yet! I made this cake by hand. no 'cake' mold used. Chocolate cake with Cherry Frosting. sorry for the dark bad lighting

DSC_0061-2.jpg

One of my more recent rebatched- Eucalytpus
DSC_0306-1.jpg

Re: ?

starduster said:
surf girl said:
starduster said:
Please ,what is a Micheals?

It's a large (chain) craft store - tons of stuff there, from paints, brushes and canvasses to Christmas decorations to various craft kits, etc etc etc.
We don't have them here in Aus. Are those actually cake sprinkles?
:lol:

yes, they are real sprinkles.
oh and someone said something about the cupcakes and how they'd want to eat them. its happened! I sent some to work for my husband to give his bosses wife for their kids. he saw it in the clear bag, took it out and took a bite. LMAO. his wife said he wont go near a cupcake now. Ive ruined them for him. LOL

smiley1681.gif
Wow!!! CupcakeKisses..........those are beautiful!!!!!!!
smiley2001.gif

Digit

OMG, I love the added pics!! the cup cakes are just too cute!! I have to try and make some of those for my mommy, she's been bugging me for some of those :lol:
I also love the slice cake, your layers looks very pretty.
the baby blue is also a very pretty color! Well done :wink:

Latest posts

Back