SMF October 2016 Soap Challenge- Spoon Swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you kidding me? It took me 12 minutes to vote and every time I did - another deserving soap was unvoted for! :( So let me congratulate each of you on
your efforts and entries!

I confess I rarely do a spoon swirl unless the I screwed up the pour or the batter accelerated. I always thought it was a "nothing" technique, but this challenge shows otherwise - no two swirls were the same.

Are you kidding me? It took me 12 minutes to vote and every time I did - another deserving soap was unvoted for! :( So let me congratulate each of you on
your efforts and entries!

I confess I rarely do a spoon swirl unless the I screwed up the pour or the batter accelerated. I always thought it was a "nothing" technique, but this challenge shows otherwise - no two swirls were the same.

I know the feeling. Choosing was hard but at the end of the day, everyone did a stellar job.

Black Dog, Can you share what colorant you used for that lovely deep raspberry color in your beautiful soap. I would love to use that color in my next black raspberry vanilla F.O. soap.

Last edited:
Congratulations to all four of you!!!! And well done everyone else. Like always it was a great challenge and super hard to pick just three :)

Woohoo! Thanks to everyone who voted for my soap, it was just the pick-me-up I needed today. Selecting a top 3 was difficult indeed . . . so many cool looking soaps and color combos (I also want to know what BlackDog used for that awesome berry color). Can't wait to see what Saponista has planned for the November challenge!

Back