SMF July Challenge - Clyde Slide

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's late to the dance, but I finally got my second attempt all done and spiffied up! I must say that I like it much better than my first try:

Here are all the bars together:

IMG_3640IIClydeSlide1B640.JPG

And below are what I call the Fantastic 4 of the bunch. Although the feathering is subtle, the 2 on top are probably the best examples of it that I was able to get out of the whole batch. The bottom 2 have nothing much in the way of feathering going on, but I included them as part of my faves because I think they are daintiest and prettiest of the bunch (to my eyes anyway):

IMG_3644IIClydeSlideC640.JPG

My FO was TSW's Tonic (or more acurately, a most excellent dupe of the now defunct TSW's Tonic that I was able to procure from a fellow soaper who was able to get it duped successfully), and my colors are as follows:

-Blue: Ultramarine Blue
-Peach: Orange Vibrance (from Nurture), mixed with TD and a bit of pearlizer
-Pastel Pink: Electric Bubble Gum (from Brambleberry) mixed with TD and a bit of pearlizer
-White: TD mixed with a bit of pearlizer

IrishLass :)

A few people still have not responded to the survey. I'm leaving the survey open for 1 more hour and then I'll be declaring a winner.

August's challenge will be posted in about 10-12 hours from now. Sorry for the delay!

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much. I am very touched, especially with so many great entries. Congratulations to Rusti and Sunwolf - awesome entries from you both.

Thank you Sonya and Galaxy for another great SMF challenge.

Back