Show me EASTER

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tabitha, I'm a bunny fanatic - are those bunny decals on the soap ? would love to get hold of some of those.

Genny the bunny moulds - could you tell me where I could get those please. Anything bunny related I love.

Relle.

Jezzy, is that a brown bunny felted soap ? Its just gorgeous.

Relle.

Relle9 said:
Genny the bunny moulds - could you tell me where I could get those please. Anything bunny related I love.
Relle.

The ones that made the green soap are old Jello molds. Like these
http://www.blackmarketantiques.com/vint ... -7303.html

My sister bought them for me for Christmas from someone on Ebay, I'm not sure who.

The smaller purple bunny ones are some larger candy molds I got from Joann's Fabrics in their candy section. I think they're actually used to make chocolate covered oreos.

It's that paper that disolves in water, run through your home printer. The sheets are available at brambleberry and she has a how to on her blog.

Thank you for the info ladies on the bunny themes. :)

I had a bunny, that two toned colour some years back and was devastated when he died. He was a Rex rabbit (their hair is like velvet) called Rex.

Relle.

Yes Relle, they are needle felted. I had some fuglies and hated throwing them away. So I tried felting and it is pretty easy!

Thanks!

Great Easter ideas everyone!

Back