Show me EASTER

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easter whipped meringue soap (nizzy style)

Nattynoo, just love your whipped meringue soap....how did you make those lovely swirls if you don't mind sharing. (If its one of your trade secrets, I won't mind). They are really nice especially with that little bit of glitter you put on top
Jerry S

All of them are so beautiful!
Jezzy ~ I love that Easter Egg purse, so colorful.
Soapbuddy ~ That Lavender/Lemon soap is gorgeous! The contrast in colors is really wonderful.
Nattynoo ~ I love the sparklies on your whipped soaps. So shiny :)
Hazel ~ What scent are those soaps? They remind me of cotton candy.

Here's some of mine that I sold at an Easter themed craft fair a week ago. I rarely post photos, so hopefully the show up :)

Some Easter Egg Soaps scented in NG Rainbow (light green), NG Jelly Bean (purple), NG Carrot Cupcake (orange) & NG Easter Bunny Burps (greenish blue)

Cotton Candy Bath Bombs & in their Easter bags

Tea Time Soap Scented in Green Tea & has ground green tea in it

Strawberry Smoothie Scented Soapie Sticks (that's a lot of S's LOL)

Easter Bunny Mini Soaps ~ Scented in Lilac & Honeysuckle

Soap Saver's I made to go along with some of my plain soaps for the fair.

This isn't soap related. It's a bunny rabbit hat I made for my niece.

Nice easter goodies everyone.

Genny - love your soap savers!!
Jezzy - your felted goodies look wonderful.

Jerry - Ha!! No trade secret. I use the nizzy method of whipped soap. I plop the mix into a piping bag. For those ones I used a fluted tip ( I think thats what u call it, the star spikey looking tip). I use a big professional caterers bag. Not sure if this makes the difference or not. To get the exact shape I pencil circles onto the baking paper before I pipe. Hope that helps a bit.

Thanks Tasha! I lucked out because the soap seized and I had to really push it into the mold.

Nattynoo's soaps look great. They make me think of the old time Softee ice creams.

Genny -

Wow! You've been busy and everything looks great. I especially like the bunny hat. I wish I was half as productive as you. :D

I also like Jezzy's bags. There similar to the style I like to carry. And as always, soapbuddy has some awesome soaps.

OK, this is what I came up with. I suck at taking photos. I may try to take some better shots tomorrow. I took about 70 tonight & I am not happy with them. It's 2 bars of M&P & a lip balm in a fishnet bag tagged and tied with a brass charm. The scent is vanilla, blackberry and mint.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tabitha ~ Those are gorgeous. I'm loving the old fashioned Brer Rabbit feel to those. That key charm is a beautiful touch.

Back