Share your favorite scents/best-sellers?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm another peak fan. My fav from them so far is their lemongrass sage. I soaped it last month and hubby and I can't get enough. A great wake up scent!

I love tea tree! I get asked for it all of the time. Someone told me they were told to bath with Tea tree soap because it helps with yeast infections...lol. Not sure if it is true...but I get alot of requests for it.

FLORAL FOs

I think Brambleberry makes great florals. I'm just not a floral girl.

I use Hyacinth Heather. Smells just like Hyacinth flowers. It sticks very well.

Gardenia FO is good. Sticks.

Baby Rose FO is really good and strong but a soft rose, not "heady". Sticks.

I can't think of others right now...

:roll:

agriffin said:
I love tea tree! I get asked for it all of the time. Someone told me they were told to bath with Tea tree soap because it helps with yeast infections...lol. Not sure if it is true...but I get alot of requests for it.

I've heard this, and it may be true with an essenial oil, but definitely NOT with a FO. And I'm not sure that Tea Tree EO in soap would be helpful or not.

On another note, I'm glad for this thread. I have never used FO in all my 10 years as a soapmaker. BUT, I know that my in-laws would just love it, so I"m going to make them some for Christmas. I want to do a lot of research before buying, so that I get just the right one.

orangeblossom said:
I've heard this, and it may be true with an essenial oil, but definitely NOT with a FO. And I'm not sure that Tea Tree EO in soap would be helpful or not.

On another note, I'm glad for this thread. I have never used FO in all my 10 years as a soapmaker. BUT, I know that my in-laws would just love it, so I"m going to make them some for Christmas. I want to do a lot of research before buying, so that I get just the right one.

Yes, we were talking about the EO. Thanks for clarifying in case it wasn't clear to others.

Let us know what you choose for your FO's!

I love Tea Tree, my charcoal, tea tree, lemongrass and eucalyptus soap is one of my best sellers.

Latest posts

Back