Seven new batches of CP soap! (Yes, SEVEN!)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Outlaws

Reaction score
Whew!

Here's 6 of them (missing the Pear Glace' here)

Honeyed Lavender (part of the Local Soaps Project)

Lemon Berry Zinger (this one is colored with the tea - not brown, for once!)

Lemon Lavender

Mango Papaya (soft and ugly from the HFCS in the nectar.. dangit)

Pear Glace' (another HFCS nectar batch.. gah!)

Pink Lime

Sandalwood/Patchouli Castille

Thanks for looking!

I so love your experiments! Between you and Surf Girl we can learn so much. Your soaps as usual are gorgeous - thank you for sharing....

x

:shock: WOWEE!!! you have been busy!!! :shock:

terrific looking soaps! i'd be hard pressed to pick a fave, but the color on the berry zinger is GORGEOUS!

great job!

Wowsers , those are all fantastic :D , I love the color you got with the raspberry tea .. Way to go!!!

Kitn

Lil Outlaws they are all great! Especially the lemon zinger tea one, that's a great colour!
Artisan soaps, we have that tea over here, so I'm sure you can find it where you are.

Those soaps are lovely, next time I'm in the health shop I am going to pick up a packet! :lol:

Lil Outlaws said:
Lemon Berry Zinger (this one is colored with the tea - not brown, for once!)

Get OUT! Are you telling me that gorgeous colour is from the tea alone? Tell me more! What brand, how much tea to how much water, steeped how long, temp, etc. Pretty please.

Seriously, that tea just stuns me. I've never had tea turn anything but brown, and it always smells burnt. This smells great (you can detect it beneath the FO) and is a gorgeous color!

It's Lemon Berry Zinger tea from Celestial Seasonings (Walmart has it, sometimes it comes in a variety pack). I think it was 2 or 3 bags, I just nuked it for about a minute in a large coffee cup of water and then used the appropriate amount as my lye liquid.

The tea was that gorgeous color and I remember thinking "what a shame.. it's just going to turn brown anyway" and then I was shocked when it was so pretty. I figured it wouldn't last and by the time I unmolded it would be brown, but it's pretty much my favorite soap. HA!

The tea itself smells like uhm.. a little fruity, and has a bit of that "bite" from citrus, KWIM? I used a Lemon Ice FO and it went perfectly. (from LeCrissa's)

Back