Second Nature Aromatics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a few from WSP that I cannot live without. Ocean Rain, amazing.

I got my samples, I think they smelled good, I was disapointed that they didnt fill the glass drams full! its not enough to even scent a lotion.
I like wsp! theres only a few I didnt like, im just mad about the shipping included deal, cause if I buy a jug of lotion( adore silk and satin) i have to pay shipping twice!! So, im kinda boycotting them, oops I did order a galllon of castor, becuase they did have the best price on that. I order almost all of my fos from peak and ng.

are they only 1/4 full like mine?
I emailed them that I wasnt inpressed by the 1/4 full drams, I would have paid more for full ones.

Minewere only 1/5-1/4 full too. I made that mistake when I started out too. I offered sniffies in vials. My thought is that they were just to get a whiff, my customers had planned to actually use the oils so my 1st couple of sample vial customers set me straight :wink: .

agriffin said:
Deda said:
There are a few from WSP that I cannot live without. Ocean Rain, amazing.

Oh good...I have that one to soap. I'm thinking soap bars...

I use that one for both my Sea Glass salt bars and CP bars. Love it.

Am I the only one hooked on Aroma Haven and Day Star? I haven't been disappointed with them yet.

Because of this thread, I'll wait to try the new co. until they have a better sample. I would want to make a few bars before investing in a pound, even if the price IS good.

Yum, Daystars Kazi-Kazi. It's a staple in my soap kitchen.

I just received Blue Chamomile FO from Southern Soapers today and I just had to make soap right away. It smell soooo good! I mixed in some chamomile buds too...this one is for my grandson.. :D

I do have to say I like cina pear, I used the small sample amt in a small amt of lotion, I really like it, but IM hooked on peak and ng.

Just finished sniffing all of the samples that Tabitha ordered and so kindly forwarded to me. There are only a few worth mentioning and half of those are kind of weird.

Brandy--Sweet but not too strong smells smooth with a whiff of something manly. The manly whiff reminds me of Peak's Black Canyon. Hmm, sweet layered over manly but there is something missing in the middle to bring it together.

Celtic Twilight-- Very clean scent, strong. Not outstanding but kinda nice.

Citrus Spice--Probably my favorite out of the bunch. Not too spicy like some spice blends seems like there is some berry in there.

Cucumber Cream--This is one of the weird ones but I really like it. Don't know how it would be in a product because it smells like food. Cucumbers with mayo.

Dracula--Not great but interesting, candy.

Forest Air--Mild, generic, would smell good as car air freshener, not bad but meh.

Northwoods--Lightly woodsy, clean.

Most of the others had a very similar flowery smell as if the same component was in all of them and it wasn't good. The lavender frost was ok but I'm not a big fan of lavender and prefer the EO anyway.

If anyone else would like to try these there is still some smell in them. The smallest imaginable samples though. PM me with your address and I will pass them along. It would be fun to see how many different people can sample the same set of sniffies :D

ya thanks for the heads up, I like Ah/Re lately... but Daystar's look inviting.
BB is half bleh half yay for me.

Mayren said:
ya thanks for the heads up, I like Ah/Re lately... but Daystar's look inviting.
BB is half bleh half yay for me.

ah/re - is that an abbreviation? I can't seem to find this online.

Back