Second Nature Aromatics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deda

Reaction score
I just found this site last night.

Second Nature Aromatics

No clue as to the quality or service, but the prices are good.
I ordered the sample sniffs and if I like them I'll order the 1# bottles to try out.
They do belong to the Soap Guild, if you're a member there go log into the member area and get the coupon code.

Thanks for the link! I love sniffy sample. They are great for CPHP. I ordered three sets. :oops: I'll have lots of individual bars to try. They do have good prices so I hope I love them.

I just ordered 30 as well.

1. Anise
2. Asian Fantasy
3. Berry floral
4. Blueberry floral
5. Black currant
6. Brandy
7. Cassia
8. Celtic twilight
9. Cinnapear
10. Cinnamon poached pears
11. Citrus sunrise
12. Cool summer night
13. Citrus spice
14. gardenia
15. Cucumber cream
16. Dracula
17. Flowers in the mist
18. Flowers of the nile
19. Frosted lavender
20. Geranium
21. Honeysuckle
22. Middle east
23. Peach petal
24. Vanilla floral
25. Winter snow
26. Ylang ylang
27. Rosewood
28. Forest air
29. Northwoods
30. Secret garden

Oooh Celtic Twilight sounds intriguing. So do Forest Air and NorthWoods. Will you give us a review when you get them?? Pretty please :D

Wow, great pricing! Let us know how they are. I might have to order a couple.

Hey Guys, I just got an email from Second Nature. They said they had lots of requests for samples recently and have run low on a few samples, they said they would ship on Monday.

Are you all ordering their Sniffs?

Well, it's only samples, and free shipping at that. So I say fine, I can wait a couple of days, especially when they send a personal email telling me it going to delay a bit. I'm liking their customer service already. Anyone else get a similar email?

I got the same e-mail. I don't mind the wait and I do appreciate the update from them. Hope the sniffs are great!

I just got my sniffs in the mail today, but unfortunately, I have a sinus and ear infection so I don't think I should be sniffing a bunch of FOs with this headache. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel up to it. I really want to sniff. :cry:

I got mine today. Nothing knocked my socks off, but sniffing 100 fo's a year for 10 years may have jaded me. An fo pretty much has to sing and dance to get my attention.

I will sniff them again in the a.m. and report back.

I ordered couple of samples too and I am not impressed. I am not impressed wit WSP fragrances either. I was happy with Southern Soapers fragrances, but I did not order enough of them...who knew.
I will have to try Scent Works.

Okay, I sniffed, and not much was good. Anything with fruit was cloying, too sweet and had a touch of kids medicine smell. The florals were not much better. I only found three out of the thirty that I might order, but I wish they would offer smaller than the pound. I don't think I'd want to get a pound before I ran a test batch. Anyway, the three I liked were: Celtic Twilight, Northwoods and Vixen. Even still, I don't think I will go for a pound until I read some reviews of them.

Oh well. :?

Did you get your order from second nature yet, Honor?
Their prices seem to be really good I was hoping their FOs would be too.

Gah! I ordered the Rosewood and the Ylang Ylang, looking for a cheaper alternative. What a freaking disaster.

These are THE worst smelling FOs in the world. The samples were ok, I don't know why the bottles were so horrid, they smelled like burned grilled cheese.

Deda said:
Gah! I ordered the Rosewood and the Ylang Ylang, looking for a cheaper alternative. What a freaking disaster.

These are THE worst smelling FOs in the world. The samples were ok, I don't know why the bottles were so horrid, they smelled like burned grilled cheese.

LOL that is funny. Yes, you get what you pay for. I also wanted to save money, ordered from WSP and I don't like them...so......now I ordered from BB and Scent Works so we shall see....
I did like Southern Soapers FO's a lot...darn.........

Good golly dubnica, I think this is the 5th thread you have posted your dislike of WSP scents in. We get it :roll: .

Latest posts

Back