Sea Clay & Avocado

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydog

Reaction score
I got this recipe from AmandaG. She posted it on the BB site when they started selling the Sea Clay (I think) Anyway, there's no PO in it, but a ton of cocoa butter. This is so different than anything I've made, I can't wait to see how it feels. It's supposed to be a facial soap but I'm going to wait and see how it feels. It's very bubbly, my hands bubbled up like crazy just rinsing them after peeling off my freezer paper!
I fragranced it with BB Spearmint Eucalyptus, which is very nice. I wish I didn't put the peppermint leaves in here, but I like the color otherwise :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ahhhh, they looks so luxurious. The color and the sea clay seem to give it a spa-like feel. Why don't you like the leaves? They seems to add a nice texture. You make such pretty soaps.

Thanks, ladies, always so supportive :)
I don't know about the leaves, I guess because they will turn brown, it was a last minute decision that's why there's not too many.
Maybe the leaves will grow on me..he he, see what I did there?

Those look great! I saw Amanda's guest post and recipe, too. Hers inspired me to formulate my own and I love it - I used way more sea clay and it is a wonderful facial bar.

skyfarms said:
Those look great! I saw Amanda's guest post and recipe, too. Hers inspired me to formulate my own and I love it - I used way more sea clay and it is a wonderful facial bar.

Cool, good to know! Can't wait to try them. They look almost translucent now :)

looks great and sounds wonderful!! I might have to try that recipe some day...

Latest posts

Back