scent by state

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llineb

Reaction score
i know we have several threads on top selling scents but have noticed not all the scents sell well where i live. i thought if we did it by states it might help.

the top sellers for me in TN are.....

citrus splash
almond
lilac
gardenia
and not far behind is oatmeal milk and honey

just made some pink sugar at your suggestion to see how it sells...smells yummy!!!!!!

what about you guys?

x

let's see...alabama:

biscuits and gravy (just kidding!)

sweet nectar (honey), vanilla, honeysuckle, raspberry, oakmoss, mandarin, lavender & lilac, anything sweet or smells like candy or food.

twilightluver said:
Mississippi
magnolia
lavender
OM&H
Fruity scents
Apple jack & Peel
apple & cinnamon

i guess the south is about food and flowers! :D

you should try citrus splash and lilac from "the scent shack"...... and i need to make some lavender. i forget people like it since i really don't! thanks for sharing!

x

llineb said:
twilightluver said:
Mississippi
magnolia
lavender
OM&H
Fruity scents
Apple jack & Peel
apple & cinnamon

i guess the south is about food and flowers! :D

you should try citrus splash and lilac from "the scent shack"...... and i need to make some lavender. i forget people like it since i really don't! thanks for sharing!

LOL! since moving down here from seattle, wa area, no more patchouli, nag champa, sandalwood and such-i guess it doesn't go well in the heat!

almost forgot-eucalyptus (b & bw type ?) does well too-after mowing the lawn! :D

Back