Quantcast

Saying hello

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Bonnie Bells Crafts

Reaction score
I have been a soap maker since 2008. Had a business for a few years (Bath Time Suds), had to close ship due to divorce, since then I have only been making toiletries for myself and family. However, I plan to open up a new shop in a couple months again. Just looking to connect with others and maybe get help getting myself organized before I dive in head first. Need to find quality but inexpensive sources, possibly coops to start gathering supplies. I will be full time Homesteading in a year when my fiance and I get married and move in together on his farm. Any and all advice is welcome.

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Bonnie Bells. Sadly I have not seen or head of any CoOps in a very long time. There are a couple of destash groups on FB but they are not always good prices.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome Bonnie Bell :).

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.:)

Bonnie Bells Crafts

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome. I have to admit, it is a bummer that coOps have died down, that was suck a wonderful way of getting ingredients so much cheaper..

Welcome, Bonnie Bells. Sadly I have not seen or head of any CoOps in a very long time. There are a couple of destash groups on FB but they are not always good prices.

Latest posts