sandalwood mix

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathym

Reaction score
has anyone tried sandalwood/peppermint? I'm trying to make a man soap and got some sandalwood but am thinking of mixing it with something else.

that doesnt sound good, sorry. how bout sand/pachouli? that is a nice combo.

that sounds nice - I'll try that. Last night I added cinnamon leaf e.o. to my sandalwood f.o. and it turned out really nice but it's more cin. than sand.
I'm going to call it 'Sandalwood Spice'!

The sandalwood spice sounds nice. I do a sandalwood vanilla (which also has a little amber and a touch of ylang ylang) it's super nice, and I like sandalwood and citrus. (orange or lemon is good, I mixed both) I love, love sandalwood :wink:

do you use fo or eo? and which supplier? I ordered 'sensual sandalwood' from Voyageur and mixed it with cinnamon which turned out nice

Sandalwood EO is far too pricy for me, so I do the FO and I got mine from bulkoils the last time I bought it, but it is kind of weak (causing me to use more) so I will probably try wsp next time (free shipping :wink: )

OK the sandalwood from wsp was NOT a good idea, I'm going back to bulk oils for my sandalwood I may have to use just a little more but it really lasts and at least it smells like sandalwood is supposed to.

Latest posts

Back