Sample packs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohsoap

Reaction score
I usually get my FO's from my local supplier and have never ordered online before. There are soooo many different suppliers, can some of you point me to those who have sample packs?
There are just too many choices. :shock:

oh brambleberry has bundles but only 1/2 ounce, try peakcandles.com,(my fav) or natures garden, or bitter creek, they all have 10-1 ouncers for 20$, and you CAN order more than one of the same scent.

I think I'm going with natures garden since there is no limit on the amount of 1oz you get... min is 10. Now I just have to decide!

Thanks for the help!

no prob, peak you can order more than one of each also. I have been happy with most of ngs fos, fuzzy navel is good!
fantasy, i love
mago peach salsa-very perfumey
cream and sugar- not so good
angel- very nice
hugo-good
amber romance- nice /discolors
baby bee buttermilk- nice light fragrance
butt naked- tropical smelling
tell us what you ordered, ok???

I just placed my first order with Natures Garden and cannot wait for it to arrive I bought
Jovan Womans Musk
Extremely sexy for men
Australian bamboo grass
Aloe and White lilac
Bedtime bath type
Chance type
Coconut cabana
Daisy
Frosted snowdrops
Ginger Peach
Green tea
White tea and Ginger
White tea
there were a TON more I want to try but will start with these :D

I ended up getting Instant Karma from scent works.

From soapcraft (BB FO's)
Coconut Lemongrass
Cool Water
Pink Sugar
Rice Flower & Shea
Yuzu
White Tea & Ginger

yikes, 4.50 for 1 ounce? you can get 10- 1 ouncers for 20$ at peak and ng. Just a thought, i cant afford 9$ for 1 batch of soap.( it takes 2 ounces for 30 ounce batch).

yikes, i didnt know you were in cananda, some people should know some places up there?

i bought a small sample of coc/lemongrass in a roll on(2$) from "the common scents" i love that smell, i need to do in soap!

ugh over 10 dollars to ship 10 oz of fragrance?

thats small enough to ship first class usps should be ~3 dollars

Latest posts

Back