Rose Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mackie

Reaction score
I had a little play at making some soap I will give to my Mum and for my own use. A little time consuming though. I used a piping bag for the green leaves and an fruit peeler for the flower curls. It has a rose scent.

I am not sure how much of a success this is.

Gorgeous!!

The little roses provide an amazing visual impact - they look so professional! :)

Thanks Nancy and Emilaid, I appreciate your input, I was after something special for my Mum as a gift, mainly because she appreciates something I have made more than something store-bought. I am sometimes such a perfectionist that I get critical of myself. You guys are great! :D

I get that you used a peeler to make the roses, but how fresh was the soap that you cut them from?

Dear Bodybym,
The pink soap was only cut one week ago, and was still pliable enough in the heat of the day. If it was too cold, I am sure they would have cracked, we still have up to 77degrees F in our winter. :)

Those really are wonderful, so imaginative, I would super proud if I made something that looked that good! I'm sure your mom will really enjoy!

Ditto all the above...that is one of the most spectacular things I've ever seen!! How on earth did you get the texture right to pipe the leaves? I can't even do that with frosting!! Absolutely gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back