Rice flower & Shea

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pops1

Reaction score
I have a couples of orders to put in and l was wondering who has the best Rice flower & Shea ,Brambleberries or Natures garden.
Thankyou

Hi Clare have you soaped the Rice flower and Shea............I just recieved an order from backwoods and in it is this. I soap the amazing grace yesterday and it is beautiful............Soft but not weak, I imagine it for a young girl when I close my eyes and sniff.
Pops my son loves Ginger fish from Bramble berry he says it reminds him a little of fizzy drink :)

Claire...I thought karen got her stuff from Natures garden so thats why l used those two companies for comparison (Brableberries..Aussiesoapsupplies Natures Garden..Bigtreesupplies).
l have a checkout list waiting at Karens so l will add it to the list.Thankyou

Lyn...Since you are Australia why do you buy oils from the States? when you have our wonderful Karen .It must be expensive for freight,l was wondering how customs handle oils .Also thankyou for the idea of using Gingerfish l have some little girl smells but not much for the boys and that one looks like it will suit the purpose.

I am a total fragrance junkie and have bought from many many places in the states. If you find suppliers that will ship via USPS and go with flat rate boxes the postage isn't too bad. As for customs I am registered with NICNAS and have permission to buy in up to 500,000 dollars per year of fragrance.......................now I buy nowwhere near buy that amount...................but hey if the power ball came my way in lotto maybe hehehehehehehehe

Back