Returning member says Hi!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Hazel

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Hello to everyone.

I was gone for awhile but recently found myself getting back into soapmaking and making bath products. (This means my anti-psychotic meds had stopped working.) So, I'm returning to the forum which encouraged and supported my addiction. I may not have a lot to say while I'm getting back up to speed but you might see me lurking.

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
So happy to see you back!! Welcome.

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome back. I am glad you are here, again.:)

CaraBou

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I really missed your sense of humor, Hazel. I do hope you'll slap it around more than you think!

Hazel

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! It's nice of everyone to welcome me and it feels good to be back. EG, it's funny you made a comment about the potato. I was going to change it earlier but then got distracted (but this is typical for me).

Hi earlene,

It's nice to meet you and that's sweet of you to say. I'm going to have to read older posts of mine and figure out what I've forgotten. :lol: Actually, I'd be better off reading some other people's posts in order to re-learn about soap and B&B.

DeeAnna

Reaction score
Missed ya. Glad you're back. Looking forward to hearing your voice again!

KristaY

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Hazel! I see Mr Potato Head routinely because I consult the Fragrance Oil Review Spreadsheet quite a bit. Glad you're back to SMF!

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Hazel! I am pretty sure I joined this forum after you went missing, but thanks to Irish Lass' signature, and from reading many of your posts on older threads, I feel like we've already met. I am looking forward to seeing your pearls of wisdom and sense of humor first hand!

navigator9

Reaction score
Soaping...like riding the proverbial bicycle. You pull out the old soap pot, and it's like you never left. Happy soaping, Hazel!

groups_cuddle.gif

Hazel

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

I don't know that anyone will be hearing my voice or receiving pearls of wisdom. I feel I've really forgotten a lot and will have to do some reading to catch up. Hopefully, it will be like the proverbial bicycle and I will be happily soaping. :thumbup: I wanted to try GM in the crockpot again but just didn't have time this weekend. I'm determined to make at least one batch next weekend.

I'm glad to hear other people like the potato. KristaY - I have to admit you confused me because I couldn't think what the potato and FO Review Spreadsheet had to do with one another. So, I searched and found the thread. I'd completely forgotten about it. :lol:

I didn't think about this until I saw Steve's "More Lard!!!" but I should make one batch of GM with lard as comparison to the GM with palm I did recently.

Latest posts