Returning member says Hi!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello to everyone.

I was gone for awhile but recently found myself getting back into soapmaking and making bath products. (This means my anti-psychotic meds had stopped working.) So, I'm returning to the forum which encouraged and supported my addiction. I may not have a lot to say while I'm getting back up to speed but you might see me lurking.

Thanks everyone! It's nice of everyone to welcome me and it feels good to be back. EG, it's funny you made a comment about the potato. I was going to change it earlier but then got distracted (but this is typical for me).

Hi earlene,

It's nice to meet you and that's sweet of you to say. I'm going to have to read older posts of mine and figure out what I've forgotten. :lol: Actually, I'd be better off reading some other people's posts in order to re-learn about soap and B&B.

Missed ya. Glad you're back. Looking forward to hearing your voice again!

Hi Hazel! I am pretty sure I joined this forum after you went missing, but thanks to Irish Lass' signature, and from reading many of your posts on older threads, I feel like we've already met. I am looking forward to seeing your pearls of wisdom and sense of humor first hand!

Soaping...like riding the proverbial bicycle. You pull out the old soap pot, and it's like you never left. Happy soaping, Hazel!

groups_cuddle.gif

Thanks everyone.

I don't know that anyone will be hearing my voice or receiving pearls of wisdom. I feel I've really forgotten a lot and will have to do some reading to catch up. Hopefully, it will be like the proverbial bicycle and I will be happily soaping. :thumbup: I wanted to try GM in the crockpot again but just didn't have time this weekend. I'm determined to make at least one batch next weekend.

I'm glad to hear other people like the potato. KristaY - I have to admit you confused me because I couldn't think what the potato and FO Review Spreadsheet had to do with one another. So, I searched and found the thread. I'd completely forgotten about it. :lol:

I didn't think about this until I saw Steve's "More Lard!!!" but I should make one batch of GM with lard as comparison to the GM with palm I did recently.

Latest posts

Back