Real coffee smell?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know this has been asked in various forms but my searches didn't turn up any difinitive answers.

I'd like to find a coffee FO that actually smells like coffee.
Not Hazelnut coffee, coffee cake, or coffee with cream...
Not Mocha Choco Latte with a hint of cinnamon... :)
Just fresh coffee.

I've heard recommendations for WSP's Fresh Brewed Coffee FO but some of the reviews there say it is not a pure coffee smell. Same thing with some of the others I've checked out and/or tried myself. Most of them seem to have added vanilla etc.

I want to use this for CP soap. I've used strong coffee in the recipe as well as ground beans but as I've since learned... the scent just doesn't last no matter how strong you brew it.

Any recommendations and their suppliers would be much appreciated.

www.kycandlewaxsupply.com has a good Roasted Coffee. It smells kind of bitter out of the bottle, but it's the truest coffee FO I've found. I mixed it with several different things (like Hazelnut, Vanilla and Cinnamon, etc).
I liked it. I hope that helps :D

xyxoxy said:
I know this has been asked in various forms but my searches didn't turn up any difinitive answers.

I'd like to find a coffee FO that actually smells like coffee.
Not Hazelnut coffee, coffee cake, or coffee with cream...
Not Mocha Choco Latte with a hint of cinnamon... :)
Just fresh coffee.

I've heard recommendations for WSP's Fresh Brewed Coffee FO but some of the reviews there say it is not a pure coffee smell. Same thing with some of the others I've checked out and/or tried myself. Most of them seem to have added vanilla etc.

I want to use this for CP soap. I've used strong coffee in the recipe as well as ground beans but as I've since learned... the scent just doesn't last no matter how strong you brew it.

Any recommendations and their suppliers would be much appreciated.

anyone try n.gardens coffee fo?

Latest posts

Back