Quick! Can someone tell me...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will turn really dark, no mather how much td you'll add :wink:
Don't want to spoil anything, but just so you know what you can expect.

Must depend on where it's from. I'm looking at my peach colored Butt Naked GM soap right now and it didn't discolor brown at all. I colored it peach and it may be just slightly darker than when I unmolded it (the batch is about 8wks old), but still definitely peach... so maybe to a light tan..? I don't particularly care for the scent, LOL, but it didn't discolor much at all. This one was from Brighter Scents/Gelluminations.

evatgirl73 said:
Must depend on where it's from. I'm looking at my peach colored Butt Naked GM soap right now and it didn't discolor brown at all. I colored it peach and it may be just slightly darker than when I unmolded it (the batch is about 8wks old), but still definitely peach... so maybe to a light tan..? I don't particularly care for the scent, LOL, but it didn't discolor much at all. This one was from Brighter Scents/Gelluminations.

I have to agree with you. I loved the scent in the bottle but don't really care for it soaped.
I did end up using TD so far the color is a light beige. (crosses fingers)

ChrissyB - I've read that VS (at least the one from BB website) is only for Melt n Pour. Are there different kinds? I've been planning a trip to BB so if I can use it in either I will pick some up for the next time I soap with a FO that discolours.

there is a van stab at bitter creek that works for cp, i bought it but just dont want to use it, i dont mind if its brown/ tan soaps.

Latest posts

Back