Question about MillCreek's Sampler Pack

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSoapyEwe

Reaction score
Hi,
Their site says you can get 10 2oz bottles, any combination for $25.00. So if I wanted say 5 different scents could I get 2 of each of them?

Also, if you've ordered from them before were you happy with the strength of their scents?

I've mainly stuck with WSP, and BB and have been pleased with both but I'm just so curious of MillCreek's scents such they are priced so reasonable, I'm hoping it's not a matter of "you get what you pay for"

u can only order 1 of each scent--I was VERY pleased with what I got from them...GREAT FO's...I went back 3 times!!! HTH vicky

not true you can order as many of the same as you want, ive done it 3 times! i love "honey butter", sweet orange chili pepper" is to die for,
mt lake-weak
sandalwood- weak
pinnapple paradise- good, discolors lt tan
cashmere- lt frag but good
island flower- acc, no discolor
lemograss- nice no dis. or acc
warm van sugar- not like b& b at all, dont like
chesnuts and brown sugar- love
So, some of the ones ive bought are weak, but some were good.

wow---they would not let me!! NOT fair!!!
Maybe I will try it again.. I was sent an email,nice one,saying to please keep it to one choice each of the one ounce samples..--
DEF will try it again...thanks for letting us know this..

I didnt ask them, just ordered it that way, when you order from the drop downs just choose the ones you want, even if they are dups. you gotta get orange chili pepper!

So good to know you can order multiples of the same fragrances.
Does anyone know about the strength of the following ones?
I'd really like to try their

Oatmeal Milk and Honey
Baby Powder Fresh
Black Raspberry Vanilla(so far WSP's version is my favorite)
Coconut Lime Verbena
Gain
Orange Clove
Extreme Vanilla
and tons more of them.....LOL

I like the very strong scents so I usually end up ordering what I'd like to have in soap but end up using the weaker ones in lotions and body butters etc.

I will try the orange chili pepper that sounds very interesting for sure.

def will get the orange chili pepper..
I like the Kenneth Cole Black- OMG- My male customers ask for it everytime---
Don't know about the ones u listed tho.. i like strong scents as well

kenneth cole black is good, i find most of them are weaker than i like, omh, ok, not as good as brambleberry, honey butter is awesome in lotion and scrub.

Latest posts

Back