Purple in the pot swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are so lovely! I like how that even though it was ITPS the purple ended up mostly on the top. Very pretty!~

Soap envy here Jenny :D , that is the most beautiful soap I have seen in a long time - FANTASTIC. I think the hard bit is repeating it. The tops are just amazing.

Relle9 said:
Soap envy here Jenny :D , that is the most beautiful soap I have seen in a long time - FANTASTIC. I think the hard bit is repeating it. The tops are just amazing.

Thanks hun. Many of my ITP swirls are very "hohum" and sadly I know I won't be able to repeat this one.

Lyn said:
Oh my those are beautilicious I would be delighted cutting into a log and finding those :0)

Thanks lovey. It was pretty exciting, actually, the excitement never seems to wane. :wink:

So true Bubbles I often make a log of soap in the afternoon prior to a nightshift and then no matter how busy or stressful the shift turns out to be I cope thinking about that log I am going to go home and take a sneaky slice off to see what is inside :lol:

"WOWZER"!! Those are gorgeous! I too LOVE the purple. All lined up in a row makes them appear as purple flowers. Way COOL!!

Back