Pumpkin soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soapbuddy said:
Thank you Paul.
I haven't tried your soap yet. I need to use up all the other ones that are sitting in my shower and the sink.

Irena

I have Paul, it was COOL BEANS!

Oh My Gosh!!!!! Those are just beautiful soaps but way to tempting! You better put warning labels on these babies or you will have children and adults alike wanting to eat them! LOL GREAT Job!!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless,
Lynn

OFCILynn said:
Oh My Gosh!!!!! Those are just beautiful soaps but way to tempting! You better put warning labels on these babies or you will have children and adults alike wanting to eat them! LOL GREAT Job!!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless,
Lynn

Thank you!
I sell my soaps boxed and my customers know not to eat them. Their animals......well......that's a different story! :lol:

Irena

sooo fun... I am so intimidated by these fancy topped soaps... I am so used to cutting off the uneven top of my soap for a nice rectangle... now everyone is making it that way on purpose... can I do it or will it freak me out too much???

I made pumpkin muffins for breakfast for me and the kids... YUMMMMM!

motherhues said:
sooo fun... I am so intimidated by these fancy topped soaps... I am so used to cutting off the uneven top of my soap for a nice rectangle... now everyone is making it that way on purpose... can I do it or will it freak me out too much???

I made pumpkin muffins for breakfast for me and the kids... YUMMMMM!

You can do it! Just make some designs on the top and don't cut them off. :D

they look excellent!! Great job!! I wish I could make a soap like that right now!! :)

What did you put on top!! (Or am I blind and missed where you typed this already! ...quite possible! ;) )

Latest posts

Back