Pumpkin seize and save

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agriffin

Reaction score
Well, I still haven't found that perfect pumpkin FO. I ordered one from Southern Garden scents so we'll see how that one does. This one was from a supplier that closed down...I just wanted to soap with it and see how it did.

Instant seize. Dumped it in a crock pot and HP'd it.

SLP-001-300x225.jpg

SLP-002-150x150.jpg
SLP-003-150x150.jpg

SLP-004-300x225.jpg

i love that mold!!! i sarched all over last year for one like that but never did find one :(

krissy said:
i love that mold!!! i sarched all over last year for one like that but never did find one :(

Really? I got it at walmart. Check this year...I bet they have them again. They have had them for the last couple of years. I think I saw them at Michaels also in the cake section.

Great save, they came out awesome. Wish I could sniff!

I saw those molds at Joanne's Fabric Store if anyone has those nearby.

Lyn said:
Great save :0)
Hazel Ilove yor tagline made me giggle :0)

Thanks! I'm glad you found it funny. It's not original. My mom sent me an email of funny sayings and this one made me laugh out loud. You're welcome to swipe it and use it if you want. :D At some point, I'll end up changing it again.

I have pumpkin cheesecake soap in that same pumpkin mold right now LOL

Speaking of which..

I use Pumpkin Cheesecake FO from Nature's Garden with no seize whatsoever.. I have also used Pumpkin Souffle' from Mill Creek easily, and Pumpkin Pie Spice (?) from Lonestar.

Latest posts

Back