• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pumpkin Jars for Sale...............

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craftgirl08

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have 10 Libbey 40oz Pumpkin Jars w/Lids for sale. See picture below.
I would like $20.00 plus shipping for all 10 of them. If interested, email me an address and I will get a shipping quote for you. These are new jars, just a little dusty from being on a shelf in the craft room. Very nice pumpkin detail on jar and lid. :) You can use two small wicks or one large wick in these jars. :)

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc16 ... y29006.jpg

Re: Pumpkin Jars

Hi there. :) I believe they are candle safe. The glass is thick. These are just like those apple shaped jars that come out every year from Libbey at Wal-Mart. These aren't as big as those apple jars but the same thick glass and hold 40 oz. I have burned two wicks in them before and no problem. :) The plastic part of the upper glass lid can be taken off and candy corn put in there as well. They can be done up cute for the fall. :)

The indented areas on the jar where the eyes, nose and mouth can be painted too. :) I just have too many of them to keep around.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

Brenda

Back