pumpkin fo at wsp

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have to warn you though, the oil is really greenish. Next on my list is soaping with it and see how it behaves.

So would you say Pumpkin Crunch 2 is the best pumpkin fo offered by WSP? I'm trying to decide between their pumpkin scents to use in my soap.

In reference to Pumpkin Crunch ll from WSP:

leillani said:
have to warn you though, the oil is really greenish. Next on my list is soaping with it and see how it behaves.

I was hoping to hear how this went.... :(

But I just got mine today! OMG it smells AMAZING! I can't stop sniffin it! (it's making me hungry, though, lol!)

It has that nutty/pumpkin seedy smell that I've never smelled in another Pumpkin FO....EVER....mmmmmm.....gonna go make soap now!

jadiebugs1 said:
In reference to Pumpkin Crunch ll from WSP:

leillani said:

I was hoping to hear how this went.... :(

But I just got mine today! OMG it smells AMAZING! I can't stop sniffin it! (it's making me hungry, though, lol!)

It has that nutty/pumpkin seedy smell that I've never smelled in another Pumpkin FO....EVER....mmmmmm.....gonna go make soap now!
Alright...you guys convinced me!
I just order Pumpkin Crunch II and 3 new scents for the upcoming holidays!

Spiced Cranberry Fragrance Oil 149
Christmas Wreath Type Fragrance Oil 508
Gingerbread Fragrance Oil 162

Can't wait to try them!

Back