pumpkin fo at wsp

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leillani

Reaction score
Hi, im thinking of buyinga pumpkin scent at wsp. which one would you guys have tried and recommend that isn't too spicey. Thanks...

Pumpkin Crunch II is TDF, it's very Pumpkiny, less spicy. It's vanilla causes a deep discoloration, but that's a good thing, as the FO itself is an odd dark green/blue.

Hi!

Wow it's been awhile since I've been here!

Does anyone have a creative name suggestion for darkly discolored pumpkin soap? Mine is sort of a dark brown...and well, it doesn't look like pumpkin pie at all. :(

Thanks!

Psalm 23 said:
Hi!

Does anyone have a creative name suggestion for darkly discolored pumpkin soap? Mine is sort of a dark brown...and well, it doesn't look like pumpkin pie at all. :(

Thanks!

Hmmm...well I love pumpkin with some coffee or latte in it. This gives a good excuse for the darkness if I get one that discolored. But if yours is straight up pumpkin...maybe...

Midnight Pumpkin
Rustic Pumpkin
Primitive Pumpkin

Speaking of pumpkin...I was looking on Etsy and there were several Pumpkin lavender.... that seems yuck. Anybody try that combo?

My favorite is Pumpkin Cheesecake FO from Taylored Concepts. It is very Pumkiny and not very spicey. That is the way i like my FO and my Pie. As for color it does turn it very brown because of lots of vanilla. I use can pumpkin and a vanilla stabilizer and it is a very authentic color. I have pics in the gallery.

agriffin said:
Speaking of pumpkin...I was looking on Etsy and there were several Pumpkin lavender.... that seems yuck. Anybody try that combo?

Pumpkin Lavender? Seriously? *insert puking smiley* LOL

I just got perfect pumpkin from WSP and out of the bottle it turns my stomach....I haven't used it yet so I'm hoping it will smell better in soap. Has anyone used this one before?

I used it in a cream and a lady told me I smelled like a cigar. I was a little taken aback because I like the spicy scent. So, I stopped wearing it to that job. (It didn't matter...I got laid off soon after.)

I haven't soaped with it but I'd like to hear if anyone else has.

agriffin said:
Psalm 23 said:
Hi!

Thanks!

Hmmm...well I love pumpkin with some coffee or latte in it. This gives a good excuse for the darkness if I get one that discolored. But if yours is straight up pumpkin...maybe...

Midnight Pumpkin
Rustic Pumpkin
Primitive Pumpkin

Rustic pumpkin....I like that:) No, I'm not sure it smells enough like coffee to use that excuse :D

Thank you so much for the suggestions!

I have used wsp perfect pumpkin in HP soap and in candles. It is a bit on the spicy side , but I like it that way. My neighbor came up as just after I finished the soap and took a bar and came back and got 2 candles in the same scent later that day. I hated to be rude.... but those were supposed to be gifts. Now I have to go buy more supplies :evil:

That is rude! The soap wasn't even cured? I would have told her you can't have any cause they have to cure. Jeeeeeeeez.

Evening All,

Just thought I'd give my 2 cents about pumpkin fragrance. I found one at my local craft store called Pat Catan's. It's not a national chain but you might be able to find it somewhere online. It's Abbey & Sullivan brand and it's Pumpkin Spice. It's the best I've found to my nose. I make a batch of CP that adds canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. You seperate some of the soap, add the pumpkin pie spice and then swirl. It is personally my favorite.

just made a candle with pumpkin crunch II. The smell is really really good.

glad you liked it! this is the next one on my list to try next time I order.

Latest posts

Back