Pretty in Pink

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still practising my piping technique

IMG_1230.jpg
IMG_1231.jpg

I love those!

I have to admit to being dissapointed it was not pics of the cutter in action, though :p

I love those!

I have to admit to being dissapointed it was not pics of the cutter in action, though :p

I tried to upload a vid of the cutter in action yesterday and it wouldn't upload. It was only 25 secs worth, but the file may be too big. I'll try again later.

Wow...don't think you need to perfect your piping...think you all ready have :) They look gorgeous :)

They're not the look I want :(, but I'll keep trying, making more is not going to kill me :lol:, just give me heaps and heaps of cupcakes.

I've all but given up on the cupcakes.....not a great seller.....everyone who sees them says... "oohh they look good enough to eat", or "my kids would eat them" LOL....not very many people bought them....so I have decided that I'll concentrate on normal soap!! Maybe its a country thing!! If I lived in a big city, it might be different! :)

Latest posts

Back