Please don't eat. Really.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deda

Reaction score
cupcakes.jpg

Peppermint whipped soap on top.
Cocoa and Cake on the bottom.

I'm doing a pink strawberry scented version for Mothers Day with little Pink Ribbon Sprinkles on the top. During the month of May 20% of the sale of the Special Pink Ribbon Cupcakes will go to Susan G Komen. I'm going to do the same thing again in October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

colors match the table cloth too!

they look very yummy yet perfectly done!

x

Oooooh that looks soooo scrumptious! :D

the whipped cream looks so real! (whipped c/p?)

they look fresh out of the bakery! best "diet food" around! LOL!

lovely!

monet

I got to see these beauties up close and personal and they are as just lovely smelling and pretty!!! Way to go Deb, you got it down to a science! :D

that is so cool. how did you learn how to do that. i would love to try it one day, but i am clueless. give me some guidence please. lol.

Your cupcake soaps are really beautiful and a work of art, but because I work with children, aren't you afraid an end user's child might try and eat it.

since I first started soap making, my daughter often recounts how when young, her and her brother tried numerous times to eat some fruit flavored power ranger soap I brought,

a three year old would definately attempt to eat your design

Deda, they are gorgeous! I aspire to make cupcake soap as pretty as you. It is the piping of the top that lets me down. Not being at all handy on the baking front, I have never developed the necessary skills.....soaping will take me far beyond my cooking adventures now!

Tanya :)

phillysoaps said:
Your cupcake soaps are really beautiful and a work of art, but because I work with children, aren't you afraid an end user's child might try and eat it.

since I first started soap making, my daughter often recounts how when young, her and her brother tried numerous times to eat some fruit flavored power ranger soap I brought,

a three year old would definately attempt to eat your design

No, not really. One nibble and I'm sure they would be spitting it out! I can still remember testing a few 'new' words on my mom and dad, and the soap that followed! :lol:

I have a disclaimer on the label that says "for external use only" , not that 3 year olds can read, but hopefully their parents can and will exercise due diligence in keeping soap, along with other potentially enticing things out of their child's reach.

I don't mean to sound bitchy, but at some point personal responsibility will come into play and parents may have to step up and actually parent.

Considering all the things children may have access to that they could try to 'taste test' I think soap would definitely be on the harmless end of the scale.

Sibi said:
I got to see these beauties up close and personal and they are as just lovely smelling and pretty!!! Way to go Deb, you got it down to a science! :D

Me too! Me too! Deb's stuff is awesome. I was fortunate enough to get a couple items from her at the Farmers Market this weekend!

Someday, I need to try making these cupcakes... I was THIS CLOSE to buying a bundt pan for soap cake this weekend too...!

Back