Playing with fragrance and colors

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’ve officially jumped over to the other side to play🙄 I’ve started added micas and FOs. Keeping the goat milk. This one is 1/2 goat milk, 1/2 aloe Vera juice. Micas by NS and scent Mediterranean Sea Salt by OT. I like it! After a few attempts with some other failed scents and batches this one has me encouraged. I tried glitter and sea salt too but I think I was heavy handed ( fingered) on the glitter. But now I’m on a roll! I have some rose petals in an oil infusion for another natural soap and more micas and FOs waiting to be tried! Pretty darn excited learning from you all! ( yellow and green scented with pineapple blossom- love it actually)

and the failed combo is not on here.. my husband calls “ urinal cake” ………

Attachments

• BA3610F4-475F-40E9-9BEB-ED5242CD5308.jpeg
    BA3610F4-475F-40E9-9BEB-ED5242CD5308.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 40
  • E457A734-3B57-4BA1-BA21-29814DC4F559.jpeg
    E457A734-3B57-4BA1-BA21-29814DC4F559.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 53
I’ve officially jumped over to the other side to play🙄 I’ve started added micas and FOs. Keeping the goat milk. This one is 1/2 goat milk, 1/2 aloe Vera juice. Micas by NS and scent Mediterranean Sea Salt by OT. I like it! After a few attempts with some other failed scents and batches this one has me encouraged. I tried glitter and sea salt too but I think I was heavy handed ( fingered) on the glitter. But now I’m on a roll! I have some rose petals in an oil infusion for another natural soap and more micas and FOs waiting to be tried! Pretty darn excited learning from you all! ( yellow and green scented with pineapple blossom- love it actually)

and the failed combo is not on here.. my husband calls “ urinal cake” ………
love the green colour

Latest posts

Back