Plastic-alluminium tubes for handcream

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elastigirl

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can purchase aluminium-plastic tubes for handcream, similar to those they have in L'occitaine or even toothpaste? preferably EU based but anywhere will do ! Without having to buy 50 million of them from some website like alibaba :) I only want a handful of them... :

it's the bane of all who want packaging: you have to buy a truck-load as a minimum order. That's why a lot of companies only carry limited containers because they too have to buy the truck load...

I have yet to see any product packaged on Etsy like this. That seems to be where all the packaging that is available to small business/crafters shows up. I will watch out for it, some of the sellers are really helpful and will point you to where they got it.

If you're searching for a small amount of tubes (or other packaging) in europe you may want to consider:
www.naturallythinking.com (they don't have tubes but they do have other packaging and b&b products you can buy in small amounts)
www.allinpackaging.eu (my favorite, the have A LOT of products, including tubes. Not all products are available in small amounts, but usually, if you wait a few weeks they are available in small amount. They are pretty cheap and very fast delivery.)

You might want to know this (wish I knew it before I ordered): received my order 2 weeks ago, order included tubes, you need a hot jaw to seal tubes! Been searching google and these cost aprox. 100 - 150€.
If you know another way to seal, please tell me :)

I hope this information is usefull :)

thanks for that, I had actually just discovered Naturally thinking recently and loved their selection of foamer bottles, I'll definately check the other one out

Latest posts

Back