Plain and Fancy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The plain is white tea fragrance.
IMG_1571_zpscb100ba6.jpg

The fancy is oakmoss amber. I cut it to soon because this is the most colors I have ever used and was to excited waiting to see them.
IMG_1569_zps716b299d.jpg

They both look lovely, and I like the plain next to the multi-colored, nice contrast :) So, how is the Oakmoss Amber in the soap? Is that the one from Candle Science?

The oakmoss amber is from candle science and if you like spicy I think you will like it. Not to intense spicy but to me a kind of spicy with a touch of sweet.
I'm not very good at describing scents yet, hoping to get better at describing what I am smelling.:confused:

I like spicy, and I am not the best at describing scents either, something I need to work on as well. This is definitely on my list of things to buy...

Thank you.
That is the" hurry up" method.
I poured in alternating colors but kind of forgot what to do after that so I did figure eights with a chopstick like thing.

They're both great but I really, really love the "Plain White Tea" :grin:. The photography is just perfect on that. It's literally making my mouth water.
For soap. Yeah...

Back