• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pigment Powders bulk buy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogueRose

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.
I'm looking at ordering a number of color pigments and they are kind of expensive in small quantities so I was wondering if there were others who had been putting this off as I had.

Here are the colors I'm looking at:

oxidepowders.jpg

I would like to make it a minimum of 100g per color which is a little less than 4 oz.

There is also 2 other options for white and black which is Zinc Oxide and activated carbon.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I will be putting prices up soon.

If these are from Earth Pigments, please note, "Our pigments are not sold for cosmetic, pharmaceutical, tattoo ink or food use." While some pigments can offer really beautiful colors, some are artists pigments and not for soaping.

Just so you know the Charron Blue is not stable in cold process soap, the SOF Green and Green MC are almost identical in soap, but from my source in the US the SOF is a fraction of the cost.

Navigator9 What is Earth Pigments? Is that a company, or type of Iron Oxide? Also 100g is approximately 3.5 Oz. and really not that much in amount if you are using them on a regular basis.

Latest posts

Back