Pic Time!! My new stamp came in!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyNaturesArt

Reaction score
Ok so I custom ordered a soap stamp, Im soo bummed! The font is all wrong for this, it smooshes together and doesnt have a very clear image, im kinda bummed!!

il_430xN.83328995.jpg

il_430xN.83328949.jpg

Plumeria

il_430xN.83327151.jpg

il_430xN.83327121.jpg

Eggnog

il_430xN.83326448.jpg

Downy Fresh

I see what you what you mean about the font and the letters being smooshed together.

Are you going to live with it, or are you going to send it back?

I do love that pink/blue/purple swirl you have going on there...that is delish!!

Beautiful soap for sure . I love the look of your stamp , I see what you mean though . I would ask them to redo it . Bummer about the stamp but the soap rocks .

Kitn

i dont think it would be fair to the vendor, i did approve the font, so i think its more my fault. i will just have to eat this and order another one when I can afford it..

Yeah that is too bad about the font. You think they would have known and suggested something else

I love the soap ♥

I agree about the font too, but OMG your soap is beautiful! I keep going back to stare at the pics. I may have to order some of that, WOW.

Great idea and it will be really pretty when you get the font worked out.
(Need a "skinny" font that looks too thin when you look at it..letters far apart too)....I love fonts. Have about 300 on my computer!

I got mine from Owasso and I have the same issue with it. I haven't tried stamping a week or so later (not as fresh) yet...I thought maybe it might help some. I like yours a lot.

Was the font in bold? I don't necessarily think it's the font, more of a thickness of the letters thing (which COULD be either a font issue or boldness issue).

How much was it, and where did you get it from?

I've been meaning to buy one myself and I've been looking at owasso (sp? I can't find it online anymore).

I got mine from Owosso and had that same problem! :( Luckily it was free so it wasn't too big of a deal, but I was still bummed!

I dont think it looks too bad - totally readable! But I know what it's like when you want something just so - and it doesnt like "just so".

You make gorgeous soap, I could almost smell them from the pics! Very enticing!

You might want to try the stamp when the soap is a little harder. I have better luck with mine a week or so after I cut it.

Yes, your soap is beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Stacie

All your soaps look beautiful. Seems like the stamp on the lighter soaps is a bit more legible. If you try it when the soap is a little older, will you post pics? Would like to see if that helps. I don't have a stamp yet - definitely want to try one.

Latest posts

Back