Photo of the Week (General Photos)....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderland: those pink flowers are so cheery! Brightened up my rainy day .

Where do you live, to have such flowers so early in the season? My little spring pop-up flowers just arrived, and they're so tiny....

Woodi said:
Wonderland: those pink flowers are so cheery! Brightened up my rainy day .

Where do you live, to have such flowers so early in the season? My little spring pop-up flowers just arrived, and they're so tiny....

thanks, woodi, i love my flowers and i live in alabama.

MagiaDellaLuna -- that is not Lord Ganesh. Ganesh is symbolised by an elephant head. that thing there could be some other god..i dont know which one.

Thanks, Apurwa.

I could not make out the detail, but it looked like it might be an Elephant from that angle. I actually have a small statue of Ganesh on my desk :) and when I remember to take it to the market with me I definitely have better sales.

We woke up to snow this morning, can you believe it?

SpringWinter.JPG

and my poor hubby is trying to add a screened porch onto the deck; all his wood was lying out, the sand from digging out post holes heaped up. Thankfully, he covered it all with tarps before he went to bed last night.

I love all the shots and paintings everyone is putting up!!! soooo glad I started this thread!! (even though I slacked on the rating thing...sooooorry) lol but I think its good to see everyones photos regardless! kinda fun when you can just enjoy and dont have to stress about ratings :)

I need to unload my camera! lol

These pictures were taken by my 8-yr old daughter last Saturday at a Revolutionary War Reenactment. I love handing her the camera. She has such a great eye.

revwar1.jpg

revwar2.jpg

This is her with one of the actors.

revwar3.jpg

And here she is again getting into the act.

revwar4.jpg

Fun to revisit this post and see what is new since the last time.

Aren't those reenactments great? My kids were so into them when they were younger--yrs from now those pictures will be even more precious than they are now.

And another great painting! Such detail.

ToniD said:
Fun to revisit this post and see what is new since the last time.

Aren't those reenactments great? My kids were so into them when they were younger--yrs from now those pictures will be even more precious than they are now.

And another great painting! Such detail.

The painting are beautiful! And I also love the deer pics. A few years ago we had a black bear visit our back yard and we were able to snatch some pics.

I really enjoy the reenactments. Living in the Hudson Valley they are very accessible and a fun free day out of the house. I'm actually tempted to get involved with a local reenactment group. Like I don't have enough to spend my money until I'm busted broke. LOL

Tabitha said:

I have to fess up, I did not take this photo... I have been dying to have a reason to post it though so I took advantage of this thread :p .

i think the photo of Nelly is pretty great!!!!!!

Lyn said:
Wow all the photos are incredible..........MagiaDellaLuna those paintings just blow my mind!!!!! What an incredibly talented daughter you have, must get it from her Mum :)

:) Thanks, Lyn. The talent is all hers. I cannot even draw a stick figure :)

Friday again, so another painting picture.

This is a Bateleur with his catch of the day ;)

Back